I’ve always been a grammar and spelling pedant and, as any good author knows, you stand more of a chance with the fine tooth combs of agents and of being published if your book is presented as close to perfect as possible. If you are self publishing, you will obviously also want to put out a product you are proud of and that will leave your readers in thrall at your skills of syntax.
Polly Young, BA(Hons) English Lit;, PGCE (University of Exeter). Experience includes:
- Secondary English teacher (Admiral Lord Nelson School, Hampshire, UK)
- Proofreader (Future Perfect)
- English GCSE and grammar tutor (private students)
- Publicist – Wiley publisher
- PR executive – innocent drinks
- PR – various international agencies
- Published author (To Be Honest)
I work with published authors and those looking for proofing of MS for print and ebook publication, blog or website content and publicity materials.
“Very fast, and brilliant service, highly recomended. Thanks a lot.” Tod Sandor, following publication of his ebook.